Dr. Harold Avila has been setting the highest standards of excellence in orthodontics for over a decade! He earned his Master of Science in Orthodontics degree from Loma Linda University.
An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Avila is a member of many leading dental and orthodontic organizations, including the:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- East Central Dental Society
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indiana Association of Orthodontists
- Chicago Dental Society
- Foundation for Orthodontic Research
Dr. Avila and his family are active in community affairs, including educating 1,400 second graders yearly on how to care for their teeth. He is married and has two children and has practiced orthodontics exclusively in Indiana since 1997.
Dr. Avila is often seen performing magic tricks for his patients and staff.